My License

Followers

Monday, October 15, 2018

I'm excited that you found your way here from the awesome 2018 DSD Big Deal Post Party Guide!! If you haven't downloaded your FREE guide to the best deals from 24 awesome designers that you won't find anyplace else, you can get  your's RIGHT HERE!! These are some fantastic sales that you won't want to miss!!

Just because DSD has come and gone for this year doesn't mean the party fun is stopping!! I have some awesome deals that you will find at my Go Digital Scrapbooking store that you won't find anyplace else!

I'm calling this my Seasons of Change Kits Sale, and here's why!

I had two beautiful seasonal kits for my part of the Big Deal this past DSD weekend, and it had me thinking about how the seasons change. I'm a true snow bunny. I was born and raised in Colorado up until my family moved when I was 12 years old. But cold, snowy winters are forever in my heart. We packed up and moved to the total opposite of Colorado - Texas!! Heat, humidity, hot summers, so not me!! *haha*

Now, I live in the northern hemisphere, which is the total opposite of what others experience in terms of weather in the southern hemisphere. It's fall here now (today it feels like the middle of winter!), but it's spring for places like South Africa and Australia. It won't be too long before winter is here for me, and summer is here for someone else on the other side of the globe.

I want to bring 4 very special kits to you to help you celebrate your seasons of change now and in the months to come. Each kit highlights the best of the season it's designed for, and I hope you will find them something you will want to add to your scrap stashes!



Spring is Here is a beautiful spring themed scrap kit full of soft pastels and full of beautiful flowers. You can't help but feel the warmth of the sun on your face as the blossoms burst forth from their long winter's sleep.




Anchors Away is the perfect kit for those hot summer days on the beach having fun at the lake or on the coast. You can almost smell the salty sea with the wonderful tones of blue, red, and teal.




Autumn Afternoon has you feeling a cool, crisp breeze blowing against your face while you watch a shower of leaves swirl down from the sky in beautiful yellows, oranges, reds, and browns. It's the perfect time to put on your favorite sweater and play in the leaves piling up on the ground.




Cold Rush is full of beautiful snowflakes and penguins having a ball in the snow. It's the time of year where you catch snowflakes on your tongue, make snow angels, and cozy up to a warm fire with a nice mug of cocoa.


All four of these seasonal kits are on sale during my Post DSD Party. You can find them for $1.79 each, but for a limited time. You will only find them at this deeply discounted price at my Go Digital Scrapbooking store and no place else. I hope you will take a walk through my Seasons of Change and treasure those memories they might bring to mind.

I also have a special coupon that you can use to save $2.00 off a $5.00 purchase or more from my store. You can use it as many times as you like until October 31st, 2018 when it's set to expire. Just copy and paste the following code in the appropriate box at checkout:

code: wd-DSD2off5


I hope you enjoy this awesome post party event! Don't forget to follow my blog, or follow me on Facebook to find out about my latest designing adventure, new releases, and even a freebie or two along the way! I promise you won't be disappointed!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment